This beautiful 4-bedroom home is situated on 18 acres and includes a 5-acre private lake surrounded by woodland. The property was originally bought as three separate 6-acre lakefront lots, giving a new buyer the option to sell two 6-acre lots and recover half the purchase price. These lots are already surveyed and ready to sell – or you can simply have it all yourself!
The large master suite and second bedroom on the first floor entrance level each has a private bathroom. Two more bedrooms can be found downstairs, one large with a private bathroom, the other a modest-sized room with a bunk bed. The living room is at the heart of the house with plenty of light and a working gas fire place. Eat at the informal breakfast/ lunch table near the kitchen or in the formal dining room on the first floor – or even in the dining nook in the downstairs playroom. And don't forget the spacious deck overlooking the lake.
Step down into the specially built library for a relaxing read, or climb the spiral staircase to the tiny tower room. There's plenty of room to entertain guests. You can take advantage of the bar and serving hatch, and a built-in entertainment system allows you to play music throughout the house. Or gather outside on the deck and/or expansive lawn next to the 5-acre private lake where a state-of-the art boat dock makes it easy to climb in and out of small boats.
This home has been meticulously maintained and is ready for new owners. Make your appointment for a private showing today!
- House was built in 2001
- 5,025 sq. feet of floor space
- 18 acres including a 5-acre lake
- Comes with a good survey of entire 3-lot property
- Optionally, new owner could sell off two 6-acre lots and recover half the purchase price (surveys already done)
- 40 minutes from Chattanooga Airport with direct flights to Atlanta, New York, etc.
- Located approximately 5 miles from Dade County Fire Deptartment (fire plug on the property)
- Trenton telephone number
- Dish TV (2 receivers and TVs), $65/month
- Trenton Water, $15.65/month
- Full security system
- 2 propane heating furnaces (very economical)
- 2 air-conditioning units
- Side-by-side refrigerator goes with the house
- 4 car garages (3 on upper level and 1 on lower)
- Good-sized library
- 4 bedrooms
- State-of-the-art Jacuzzi
- 3.5 baths
- Large playroom on lower level
- 2 working fireplaces (both with gas logs)
- Pella windows and doors (lifetime warranty)
- Washer/dryer setup on both levels
- Large deck overlooking lake, ideal for entertaining
- Lake has state-of-the-art boat dock
- Lake is stocked with Blue Gill, Large Mouth Bass, and 10 Grass Carp (which keep the lake clean of grass)
- Includes 30' x 50' steel-built storage building already wired for electricity, located on other side of lake
- Ground easy to maintain, has lots of shade trees
- Mostly wooded and in a Georgia Conservation Covenant